Introduction

 Hello all,

I'm Mrs Menon , a fictional home Maker from Kerala .

My fantasy world is that of a perfect home maker from the Nair community. 

I'm pious, worship the lord as well as my husband equally. My kids are my source of happiness and I enjoy toiling in the kitchen , cooking food day in and day  out  for my husband and kids.

I don't work although I have an MBA degree as my husband is earning for all of us and they don't need my money. I understand that my place in this arranged marriage is to be a perfect mother to my children and a voluptuous sunny leone to my husband. I have accepted that, it's better than trying to live alone in a country like India where men have carved a perfect decorum of conduct which makes them live an easy life and women will do all domestic work, take care of kids and even the husband.

Sounds cliche? Well yes this is the hypocritical society we all accept.

PS : I'm not real, just a fictional character.I just write about the satires of life and expectations which the society mandates. Take it as a funny write up or ponder about the  different issues that men and women face ,the bias and the so called patriarchal society!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typical morning routine